Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Janis Rants

Today is my first day EVER blogging. Hmmmm... To think I would ever be blogging has got to be the weirdest idea ever. Today I am a virgin blogger. Watch out world... Tomorrow I will be better and the day after that ... well AWESEOME of course.

I am going to Rant about relationships today. Often times people say they feel they have been BETRAYED in a relationship. Now... I am going to offend many of you... but this is the facts and I stand behind my strange beliefs. NO ONE EVERY BETRAYS ANYONE. The person that feels betrayed has been living in a fantasy the other person is miraculously going to give up thier values and live only according to the "betrayed person's" values. That is RIDICULOUS!

My finace' has an on going affair at ALL TIMES! Do I sometimes feel betrayed. Yes, when I am stupid enough to believe that there is any chance humanly possible that he will choose me over Golf. Never going to happen. As long as I love him for his love affair with Golf we get along perfectly. When I decide I need to come before golf...well problems ensue.

I have an ongoing affair of my own. I LOVE to learn. If I had a choice of spending the weekend with him or going to a new cutting edge seminar on Personal Development...Well I'll be at the seminar texting him on breaks if I'm not to involved in my learning.

So. Where are your highest values. What really comes first for you in your life? Don't be appalled with those you love when they follow their highest values... Love them for who they are and value the QUALITY time you get to share and get over "needing" QUANTITY TIME!

YOU ARE LOVED! Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment